How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29569
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My S.S. # XXXXX XXXXX and I am on a payment plan for pay off

Resolved Question:

My S.S. # XXXXX XXXXX and I am on a payment plan for pay off 2090-2010 taxes owed
Please give me my balance and correct address for mailing payments.
Ernest G Harris
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 5 years ago.


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
Information about your balance is located on your tax account with the IRS. Only you or a person you appointed may access that information.
You can use Form 4506-T , Request for Transcript of Tax Return, to obtain the information.
For Account Transcript - check the box 6b - you will receive information on the financial status of the account, such as payments made on the account, penalty assessments, and adjustments made by you or the IRS after the return was filed.
On the line 9 - write for which years you need a transcript.
See on the second page the address to mail the form.

If you are a wage earner, i.e., not self-employed, and you live in Texas - mail your payments to:
Internal Revenue Service Center Austin, TXNNN-NN-NNNNbr/>See for reference -,,id=147314,00.html
Let me know if you need any help.

Lev and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you