Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

My S.S. # XXXXX XXXXX and I am on a payment plan for pay off

Customer Question
2090-2010 taxes owed Please give...
My S.S. # XXXXX XXXXX and I am on a payment plan for pay off 2090-2010 taxes owed
Please give me my balance and correct address for mailing payments.
Ernest G Harris
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
9/3/2011
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 6 years ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

LEV :

Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
Information about your balance is located on your tax account with the IRS. Only you or a person you appointed may access that information.
You can use Form 4506-T , Request for Transcript of Tax Return, to obtain the information.
For Account Transcript - check the box 6b - you will receive information on the financial status of the account, such as payments made on the account, penalty assessments, and adjustments made by you or the IRS after the return was filed.
On the line 9 - write for which years you need a transcript.
See on the second page the address to mail the form.

If you are a wage earner, i.e., not self-employed, and you live in Texas - mail your payments to:
Internal Revenue Service Center Austin, TXNNN-NN-NNNNbr/>See for reference - http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=147314,00.html
Let me know if you need any help.

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor