geedubya55
geedubya55, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  17 years experience in business and individual taxation specializing in small business and farming
58915187

Using Quickbooks. Making a journal entry. When typing in the

Using Quickbooks. Making a journal entry. When typing in the account name, the popup box was working fine and I could just click on the account name and it would show in the journal entry. Now when I type in the first few letters of the account name the popup box appears but instead of the account names appearing in the box, it is blank. How do I get the account names to appear?
Category: Tax
Expert:  geedubya55 replied 6 years ago.

geedubya55 :

Try editing your preferences by going to: XXXXX XXXXX the menu across the top, then choose "Preferences", choose "General" preferences and click on the "My Preferences" tab. There is a click box there to "automatically open drop-down list when typing". Make sure the box is clicked.