How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29658
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help with Making Work Pay Credit for my 1040 EZ return

Customer Question

I need help with "Making Work Pay Credit" for my 1040 EZ return for 2010? My income was $40,939 (and no one else can claim me as a dependent)

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 6 years ago.


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
You may claim the full amount of Making Work Pay Credit which is $400.
If you are using the form 1040EZ - - put $400 on the line 8.
Let me know if you have any concern or need any other help.