Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Did AT&T come out with a new Iphone 4

?...
Did AT&T come out with a new Iphone 4 ?
7/3/2011
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

DMC :

Hi and welcome to Just Answer!

DMC :

The iphone 4 was released in June 2010. A newer version has not been released since then. There are rumors that the iphone 5 will be released later this year, but nothing has been confirmed.

Customer:

did they get rid of the bug? that would drop the calls?

DMC : Research has shown that the issue with the dropped calls, while slightly higher than other phone models, is not something that is exclusive to the iPhone 4. However, the issue seems to be slightly morte troublesome on AT&T network vs. The verizon network. About 5 percent of calls dripped vs 2 percent on the verizon network.
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA