Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Question for Legal Beacon - Regarding the following, does everything

make sense/sound clear in relation...
Question for Legal Beacon - Regarding the following, does everything make sense/sound clear in relation to my LLC?

(d) To the extent that the Company or other Persons have offices in the same location, there shall be a fair and appropriate allocation of overhead among them, with the result that each such Person shall bear its fair share of such expenses.

(e) Except as specifically authorized in this Agreement, the Company shall not incur any indebtedness, secured or unsecured, direct or indirect, absolute or contingent (including

guaranteeing any obligation or assuming liability for the debts of any other Person and the Company will not hold itself out as being liable for the debts of any other Person), other than trade and operational debt incurred in the ordinary course of business with trade creditors and in amounts as are normal and reasonable under the circumstances.
7/2/2011
Richard, Tax Attorney
These are fine. :)
Richard, Tax Attorney
Richard, Tax Attorney