How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 55131
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Attorney Question for Mr. Legal Beacon This one may be a

This answer was rated:

Attorney Question for Mr. Legal Beacon = This one may be a little tricky...

1.6 Certificate of Formation. The Class A Members have executed or will execute a Certificate of Formation (as amended or amended and restated from time to time, the "Certificate") and has caused or will cause the Certificate to be filed in the office of the Secretary of State of __________ on or before the execution and delivery of this Agreement. The Class A Members shall execute and cause to be filed certificates of amendment to the Certificate whenever required by the Act or this Agreement.

certainly not with your help though. How should this be modified to suit our business needs? Thank you.
This one is no problem....just fill in the blank with California. If Barton Exploration LLC is going to be the only Class A Member, you will want to make all references singular rather than plural. :)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok, that makes perfect sense. So what is all this talk about certificates? (and filing them) Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX I full understand where we're at on everything

To form an LLC, you file a Certificate of Formation with the Secretary of State. You can do this online at their website...but this is the filing that officially establishes that the LLC has been formed.

Richard and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions