Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Lawyer help Legal contract help Attn Legal Beacon For

Lawyer help = Legal contract...
Lawyer help = Legal contract help: Attn: Legal Beacon = For the following...is it set up/worded for our company needs? Also Im wondering about the fill in the blank.

W I T N E S S E T H:

For and in consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties hereto hereby agree as follows.

ARTICLE 1: THE COMPANY

1.1 Formation of Limited Liability Company. The limited liability company to be governed by this Agreement shall be formed pursuant to the applicable provisions of the __________ Business Organizations Code, as amended (the "Act").
7/2/2011
Richard, Tax Attorney
This would be the "Beverly-Killea Limited Liability Company Act of California" which would replace the blank and "Business Organization Code"
Richard, Tax Attorney
Richard, Tax Attorney