How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 55297
Experience:  29 years of experience as a tax, real estate, and business attorney.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lawyer help Question for Legal Beacon Hiya there - good

This answer was rated:

Lawyer help = Question for Legal Beacon: Hiya there - good afternoon!! An attorney friend of mine was so generous to send me an LLC document for a business that is soon to be up and running - however - I need a some lawyer advice so that it is modified for my particular needs. - for page says:

COMPANY AGREEMENT OF __________ LLC, a [What exactly do I fill in the blank with for this line?] limited liability company
Thank you! =]

Hi there.....Nice friend you have there. :)


This is simply the name of the company, and then "a [whatever state it is formed in] limited liability company"


Hope you're having a nice weekend.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes - im having a nice weekend - it is H-O-T! =) Im going to take a swim after I post about 5-10 questions (lol)


OK so I live in CA - that is also where the business will be running and operating. Although we will have investors from out of state, and even one from China has reserved a slot - I guess I would still put "CALIFORNIA" - Just want to to double check on this.

Yes...California! Hot here in Houston as well. :) Have a nice swim!
Richard and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions