Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How to I obtain CP575 or 147c if I already have EIN?

Customer Question
How to I obtain CP575...

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
7/2/2011
Tax Professional: DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 6 years ago
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

DMC :

If you do not have a copy of your 575 letter, you will need to request a 147-c letter from the IRS. This can be done by writing the IRS Service Center where you file your return, Attn: Entity Section and ask for IRS 147C letter, EIN previously assigned.

You can also call the IRS Business Help line at 1-***-***-**** to request the 147c letter.

Did you have any other questions?

JACUSTOMER :

I am in San Antonio, so I think I fine through somewhere in Austin. I have a CPA but I think he might be off on Friday night before July 4. Maybe I can download this 147c letter and get this going. I don't have time at work to make phone calls and I need to get this Medicare app moving before we head off on vacation. Thanks so much for your help.

DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA
DanielleCPA