Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

can recapture be offset by capital loss

Customer Question
can recapture be offset by capital loss
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
7/1/2011
Tax Professional: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 6 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer
Yes. See this article for a discussion.

Hope this helps.

NOTICE: My goal here is to educate others about the law. I am always available to answer your follow-up questions after you click Accept – however, if you do not click Accept, the website gets paid, and I receive nothing. This is true, even if you are on a subscription plan. So please click Accept, so that I will be able to continue to provide this service for others in the future.

And, if you need to contact me again, please put my user id on the title line of your question (“To Socrateaser”), and the system will send me an alert. Thanks!

socrateaser, Lawyer
socrateaser, Lawyer