How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jacy Your Own Question
Jacy, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 568
Experience:  Nine years individual income tax preparation and consulting
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jacy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is the web site for inputting ones social security number

Resolved Question:

what is the web site for inputting ones social security number to find out if they received an Economic recovery payment in 2009
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jacy replied 6 years ago.



Unfortunately, this tool is no longer available on You will need to call IRS at toll-free at 1-866-234-2942 to get information on the 2009 payment.


For 2010, you can use the online tool at:,,id=219514,00.html



Please Reply if you need additional help on this topic.


Thank you,





Jacy and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you