How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29558
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a S-Corp. Have a personal and business checking account.

Resolved Question:

I have a S-Corp. Have a personal and business checking account. Can I pay my Est. Taxes with my business account.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 6 years ago.


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
Yes - you may use the business account for your S-corporation to pay your personal estimate taxes.
Depending on your circumstances that amount will be treated as
- a distribution from the S-corporation to you, or
- wages paid by the S-corporation to you, or
- a loan from the S-corporation to you
Let me know if you need any help or clarification.

Lev and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you