How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29558
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I purchased 352 acres of vacant land for investment. How do

Resolved Question:

I purchased 352 acres of vacant land for investment. How do I claim the interest, property taxes and other expenses for income tax purposes?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 6 years ago.


Hi and welcome to Just Answer!
You will report these on the schedule A -
property taxes for a vacant land --> line 6.
the interest on the loan for investment property --> line 14.
See instructions for details -
Let me know if you need any help or clarification.



Lev and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you