How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do u go about gettn a loan towards your earrned income

Customer Question

how do u go about gettn a loan towards your earrned income credit early
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thanks you for using Just Answer. Taxpayers who are eligible to claim the EIC and have at least one qualifying child can receive part of the credit in their paychecks throughout the year.

Form W-5, Earned Income Credit Advance Payment Certificate, must be completed and given to the employer for each year the taxpayer is eligible.

Advance payments are limited to 60% of the maximum credit for a taxpayer one qualifying child.