Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

When the IRC mentions the term Corporation , does it refer

Customer Question
When the IRC mentions the...
When the IRC mentions the term "Corporation", does it refer to Corporations only as such, or also to other types of entities such as LLC, Partnerships, etc.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/3/2011
Tax Professional: Zip Taxes, Tax Preparer replied 6 years ago
Zip Taxes
Zip Taxes, Tax Preparer

Zip Taxes :

Welcome to Just Answers, I will do my best to Answer your Question.

Zip Taxes :

Corporation is a sole and separate legal entity which holds the following titles: C Corp, S Corp, LLC, LLP, etc... when a corp. involves any type of "officers" or "Shareholders" it stands on it's own and not to be included on a personal tax form unless properly transferred over such as a w 2 or 1099 or K-1 and so forth.

Zip Taxes :

I hope this is helpful for you :)

Zip Taxes
Zip Taxes
Zip Taxes, Tax Preparer