Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

hi,I filed my taxes with turbotax(intuit)45 days ago,but I

Customer Question
haven't got any refund...
hi,I filed my taxes with turbotax(intuit)45 days ago,but I haven't got any refund back,is it normal?my mom filed them on the same day and she already got her refund..
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
5/2/2011
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 6 years ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Good afternoon. I know it's frustrating when that happens, but the bulk of all returns get to the IRS from March 1 to April 15....and they get addressed in random order. You will likely get your return within the next 15 days or so....but the fact that you filed on the same day isn't determinative. They could easily have been received by the IRS on different days and been processed by different groups. Don't worry...it'll be here soon!

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Richard, Tax Attorney
Richard, Tax Attorney