Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am a solo physician starting my PLLC with my wife who is

Customer Question
a member of the PLLC...
I am a solo physician starting my PLLC with my wife who is a member of the PLLC ,she will be responsible of the billing and collections.at this time I do not have any money in the PLLC bank account .due to the insurance delayed payment of my claims.can I get a loan from the bank to pay myself and my wife and pay the payroll taxes?and then pay the bank when money start rolling in the PLLC account?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
5/1/2011
Tax Professional: Richard, Tax Attorney replied 6 years ago
Richard, Tax Attorney

Good afternoon. Yes, this is a very typical arrangement for a start-up company...to obtain a loan to help you with cash flow issues caused by the delay between the billing over services and the collection of the revenues paying for the services. There is absolutely no issue with this and banks are very accustomed to such arrangements.

I hope this has given you the guidance you were seeking. I wish you the best of luck!

If you have a follow-up question, please remember that there might be a delay between your follow up questions and my answers because I may be helping other clients or taking a break.

If I have adequately answered your question, even though the answer might not have been the one for which you hoped, I would appreciate it if you would please click the GREEN ACCEPT button so that I receive credit for my work; otherwise, though you have made a deposit, I do not receive credit.

If you need additional clarification on this question after clicking ACCEPT, please do not hesitate to click Reply and I will be happy to do what I can to help you further. Thanks for allowing me to be of service to you.

The information given here is not legal advice. As all states have different intricacies in their laws, the information given is general only. This communication does not establish an attorney-client relationship with you. I hope this answer has been helpful to you.

Richard, Tax Attorney
Richard, Tax Attorney