How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Luke is still worried about his tax returns and reporting.

This answer was rated:

Luke is still worried about his tax returns and reporting. Are we able to hire you to complete his returns for him? Or does ih have to be a CPA in his state of Florida?

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.


Although I would like to help, I am prohibited from doing this by my agreement with Just Answer. Any CPA, tax attorney, or Enrolled Agent should be able to assist and, since Florida does not have an income tax, will be able to represent him.


You can find these professionals in your local telephone directory or at the local CPA society or, best bet, ask a friend or relative for a referral. With a referral you are at least starting with some comfort level.


Another option is to use the free on line software that is available. I am familiar with and will be happy to answer any questions you may have as you do this.

CGCPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions