How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RD Your Own Question
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8784
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
Type Your Tax Question Here...
RD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you have an LLC with no activity in 2010. Are you required

Resolved Question:

If you have an LLC with no activity in 2010. Are you required to file a federal
and state income tax return?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 6 years ago.

RD :

Is this a single member LLC(disregarded entity) or a partnership or S Corp tax return?


single member llc

RD :

Single member LLC by default is a disregarded entity. hence, no reporting is required. However, if you have elected to file the single member as a S Corp than you need to file a zero tax return.

RD and 5 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you