Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What is the best thing to do. I want to buy a used car in

What is the best thing...
What is the best thing to do.
I want to buy a used car in New-Hamphire
and bring it to Florida.
3/22/2011
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

If you intend to register the vehicle in Florida, Florida will charge the sales tax at their rates and give you a partial credit for the sales tax, if any paid in New Hampshire. With many buying/selling cars in Florida you may be better served to purchase the vehicle in Florida. You should also consider the cost of transporting the car to Florida. It may offset any planned savings.

CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA
CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA