How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the best thing to do. I want to buy a used car in

This answer was rated:

What is the best thing to do.
I want to buy a used car in New-Hamphire
and bring it to Florida.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.


If you intend to register the vehicle in Florida, Florida will charge the sales tax at their rates and give you a partial credit for the sales tax, if any paid in New Hampshire. With many buying/selling cars in Florida you may be better served to purchase the vehicle in Florida. You should also consider the cost of transporting the car to Florida. It may offset any planned savings.

CGCPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions