How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to get a copy of 2009 W-2 From Lina Benefit Payment

Customer Question

I am trying to get a copy of 2009 W-2 From Lina Benefit Payment Inc paid for Cigna.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 6 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.


Although we cannot access this for you (privacy laws and so on) you can obtain a complete copy of your 2009 income tax return from the IRS at That will provide the Federal return and, if you request, W-2 forms. You can obtain a copy of your California return from the California Franchise Tax Board through their web site. The site address is . To obtain the documents you will need personal information to verify your identity and protect you from potential identity theft.