Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I am trying to get a copy of 2009 W-2 From Lina Benefit Payment

Customer Question
Inc paid for Cigna. Gavin...
I am trying to get a copy of 2009 W-2 From Lina Benefit Payment Inc paid for Cigna.
Gavin
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
3/18/2011
Tax Professional: CGCPA, CPA replied 6 years ago
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Although we cannot access this for you (privacy laws and so on) you can obtain a complete copy of your 2009 income tax return from the IRS at http://www.irs.gov/ That will provide the Federal return and, if you request, W-2 forms. You can obtain a copy of your California return from the California Franchise Tax Board through their web site. The site address is http://www.ftb.ca.gov . To obtain the documents you will need personal information to verify your identity and protect you from potential identity theft.

CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA