How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gerri A Harrison CFP EA Your Own Ques...
Gerri A Harrison CFP EA
Gerri A Harrison CFP EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 252
Experience:  27 years of preparing income tax returns - both personal and small business
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Gerri A Harrison CFP EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When does a S corp federal tax returned need to be filed

This answer was rated:

When does a S corp federal tax returned need to be filed? and is it the same for Massachusetts , connecticut and New Hampshire? When would the extension need to be filed?

Gerri A Harrison CFP :

Tax returns for S corporations are due on March 15th as are the three state returns you spoke about. If you want to do extensions, they would be required to be postmarked on or before March 15th to be considered valid. Once you have filed the extensions, the due date would then be September 15th, six months later

Gerri A Harrison CFP EA and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you