Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Hi, my question is I filed my taxes about @ weeks ago and

Customer Question
Hi, my question is: I...
Hi, my question is: I filed my taxes about @ weeks ago and the person who prepared it says the IRS keeps pushing the dates back on when I would get my return. Is this true or do i have to worry that I am being played?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Tax
3/1/2011
Tax Professional: CGCPA, CPA replied 6 years ago
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA

Welcome to Just Answer. I am here to help you resolve your tax and finance concerns. Please feel free to ask anytime you need extra help.

Something sounds wrong here. I have been filing tax returns electronically for my clients and the only delays I have seen are where there was a problem to be resolved. I filed a return yesterday and had the IRS acceptance two hours later. Your preparer may have run into a problem and not know how to correct it.

CGCPA
CGCPA
CGCPA, CPA