How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jacy Your Own Question
Jacy, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 568
Experience:  Nine years individual income tax preparation and consulting
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jacy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I use H&R Blocks online tax tool and file my taxes each year.

This answer was rated:

I use H&R Block's online tax tool and file my taxes each year. I started a new job in January 2010, and when I got my W-2 I filed my taxes. My return has already been submitted. However, today I got a W-2 in the mail from my previous job. Apparently my last check somehow went on 2010 instead of 2009. What do I need to do now? Is there a way to file an admendment or a revised tax return to include the second W-2?




You will need to file an Amended tax return, form 1040X. You will need to wait until your original return is processed. I do not know if H & R Block can do this online for you, but try calling their customer support.


Thank you,



Jacy and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you