How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jacy Your Own Question
Jacy, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 568
Experience:  Nine years individual income tax preparation and consulting
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Jacy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I file for my 2010 taxes if I am married to an undocumented

Resolved Question:

How do I file for my 2010 taxes if I am married to an undocumented person?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Jacy replied 6 years ago.



Did your spouse live with you all year? If so, then you can file a joint return and apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number by filing Form W-7 with your tax return. For more information:


If you spouse does not qualify as a Resident for tax purposes, you can elect for him/her to be treated as a Resident.


Thank you for your question,



Jacy and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you