How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wallstreet Esq. Your Own Question
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 17248
Experience:  10 years experience
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wallstreet Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I create a Series LLC organized in Nevada, operating in

This answer was rated:

If I create a Series LLC organized in Nevada, operating in FL buying real estate and I reside in NYC - I assume my corporation doesn't pay any taxes in Nevada (no operations there and I reside in NY), pays only property taxes in Florida (since LLC is a flow-through tax entity), and pays only income / self-employment tax on the pass through operating profit in NYC. Is that the correct?

Hello I am a licensed attorney here to help you with your question, please review my response and do not hesitate to ask for clarification.


Yes, the incorporation does not matter the state where the income is produced and where you reside is where your personal taxes would be paid, if I were you I would try to establish Florida as your state residence so you would avoid NY tax, if you have property in Florida it may be possible.

Wallstreet Esq. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you