How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Ellis, CPA Your Own Question
William Ellis, CPA
William Ellis, CPA, CPA
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 296
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience in public accounting
Type Your Tax Question Here...
William Ellis, CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Lets consider I have got a Job of 100k/year, which Im planning

Resolved Question:

Let's consider I have got a Job of 100k/year, which I'm planning to take on my S-corp.
My question is can I outsource it to other company X, work for that company full time and pay them 70k out of 100k. They will pay me 60K out of that money and keep 10k as their profit. Remaining 30 K will be with my S-corp/me, which I have to pay taxes on it.
Will this work?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  William Ellis, CPA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
William Ellis, CPA :

I just answered you. Did you see it?

Customer :

Yes Sir, just reading it now.

William Ellis, CPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you