How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask William Ellis, CPA Your Own Question
William Ellis, CPA
William Ellis, CPA, CPA
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 296
Experience:  Over 15 years of experience in public accounting
Type Your Tax Question Here...
William Ellis, CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tax for S-corp, single / unmarried person

Customer Question

I guess my last question went into wrong category.

I got a job for 3-6 months and I'm accepting it as S-corp on my own name. So let's say for simplicity I'll be getting 100000 per annum.

Approximately how the federal, medicare, social security, state tax and other things will be cut from this except medical/dental insurance? What will be my take after all cuts?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  William Ellis, CPA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
William Ellis, CPA :

I just had an extensive answer to you eaten by the system. Tell me, have you officially incorporated with your state and filed Form 2553 to elect to be an S-Corp? Thanks, Bill