How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CGCPA Your Own Question
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3820
Experience:  over 40 years experience in tax matters
Type Your Tax Question Here...
CGCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my exhusband built a house in cabins west virginia and did

Resolved Question:

my exhusband built a house in cabins west virginia and did not report it inthe listing of assets when reporting the assets prior to the divorce. My daughter told my sister of the house. Daughter is 33 but would disnot disobey him. Daughter lost 1 man and a fiance over the control he exerises over her. Address is cell phone is phone email is how he sends messages. None have a location you can locate an locate. Linda Kile
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  CGCPA replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Charles Greiner :

If you can prove this was his at the time of the divorce (or was tiltled to an entity he controlled) then you can get the divorce reopened. If you can do this the grounds for reopening the divorce are fraud. On the other hand you need to consider if you are better off without dealing with him again and just let it go.

CGCPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you