How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15447
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

has xxxxxx been used on melani sloops

Resolved Question:

has xxxxxxxxxx been used on xxxxxxx tax return <br /> <br />my email address is xxxxxx
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 7 years ago.


Thank you for using Just Answer.

An individual's tax return is protected for privacy and not available for any of us to view or have access to, because of that, unless you are xxxxxxxx you are not allowed to have any access to the information on that individual's return. If you are not xxxxx the only way legally that you are allowed to know what is on the return would be to ask xxxxxxxx if the dependent in question was listed on her information.

If you are xxxxxxxx you can receive a copy of your return by requesting one from the IRS.

Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040, or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return). The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts. Allow two weeks for delivery.


Just Answer is not affiliated with the IRS so we do not have access to their records.


I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX information is helpful,

Edited by Fran-mod on 8/2/2010 at 4:49 PM EST
Robin D. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you