How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I didnt receive any form of income in 2008 and 2009 but i

This answer was rated:

I didn't receive any form of income in 2008 and 2009 but i still filed my taxes. I filed my taxes for those years through Turbo Tax. I recently called IRS to have the tax return sent to me and they claim they do not show i filed taxes for those years.

Is there any where of me getting the tax return for those years because i need them urgently.

Thank you.

Hello Bronzer,


The only way to get a copy of the returns which you prepared for those tax years would be through Turbo Tax directly. For the 2009 tax year you should still be able to sign in to your Turbo Tax account and print off a copy of the return that you prepared. For the 2008 tax year you will have to contact Turbo Tax support either by phone or email to see if they are still able to retrieve a copy of that return.


If this was helpful please press the Accept button.


Thank you Bronzer



Merlo and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you