How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my tax bill that is due 07/12/10. Iwould like to speak

This answer was rated:

I lost my tax bill that is due 07/12/10. Iwould like to speak to someone by phone

Which tax bill are you referring to?



Customer: replied 6 years ago.
2009 federal income tax. email is not working

Hello again JA Customer,


If you have a federal income tax bill due to the IRS and have lost the bill, you will need to contact the IRS at(NNN) NNN-NNNNto find out the amount you owe and where to send it. That information will not be available over the internet and can only be obtained by speaking with an IRS representative or my regular mail.


The IRS offices are closed today to celebrate the July 4th holiday which fell on a Sunday, but they will be open again tomorrow and you may contact them at that time.


If this was helpful please press the Accept button.


Thank you JA Customer



Merlo and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you