How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RD Your Own Question
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 8784
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
Type Your Tax Question Here...
RD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I owe IRS $1339.00 FOR 2007 TAX. nEED TO SET UP A PAY PALN

Resolved Question:

I owe IRS $1339.00 FOR 2007 TAX. nEED TO SET UP A PAY PALN OF $200.00 PER MONTH
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.
<table border="0" width="559" height="273">

Taxpayers can pay off a tax debt through an installment agreement. Since the tax liability is less than $25K, you can use the Online Payment Agreement o call the number on the bill or notice (have the bill or notice available, along with the social security number).

You can use the link below to apply for an Online Payment Agreement,,id=149373,00.html

RD and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related Tax Questions