Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

We filed our tax return with Tax Act for calendar year 2009,

Customer Question
and have yet to get...
We filed our tax return with Tax Act for calendar year 2009, and have yet to get our refund. Can you tell me what the problem is?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Tax
6/1/2010
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 7 years ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

HelloCustomer

Thank you for using Just Answer.

you did not mention the date of your filing confirmation (if you e-filed) but if you chose to have your refund Direct Deposited, it normally takes 8 - 15 days to receive.

Here is a link to the refund cycle chart:

http://www.taxact.com/products/all_efcycle.asp

The above will allow you to find the date of your refund based on the date your return was accepted by the IRS.

If you have not done so yet, you can go to the IRS' "Where's my Refund". There you will be able to see the exact date your refund is due to be Direct Deposited or a check mailed to you.

If your refund was sent and you have not received it then the site will give you the instructions on the steps to take next.

I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX information is helpful,

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4