How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BK-CPA Your Own Question
BK-CPA, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 933
Experience:  Owner of a CPA firm
Type Your Tax Question Here...
BK-CPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I sent in my tax return at the end of March. Is it being processed

Resolved Question:

I sent in my tax return at the end of March. Is it being processed now?

Eleanor Gabel XXXXX#522
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

ss# XXXXX in 6732.

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  BK-CPA replied 7 years ago.

Please don't give out your personal information in questions. Anybody can read your questions, so to speak, and experts can't contact you directly (well, we aren't supposed to anyways).


Anyways... here is one way to check: If you have a refund, then you can visit the IRS website and request information regarding your refund. You will instantly receive the status of your refund. Here is the website:


If you owed the IRS money and you sent in your return with payment, then you will not get a response unless the IRS makes a correction, audits you, etc., so you should be all set.


BK-CPA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you