How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have not filed for 5 yrs. bank account frozen after 1000.00

Customer Question

Have not filed for 5 yrs. bank account frozen after 1000.00 dollars pulled, averaged about 100,000.00 each year, will be difficult to acquire W2 forms. What is my first step and what are the consequences
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thanks you for using Just Answer. You can get copy of your past years W-2from the IRS with Form 4506T,, . You will have to pay penalties and interest on any past due tax on prior years returns.