RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
510454

My daughter hasnt received her w-2 from one of her jobs. She

My daughter hasn't received her w-2 from one of her jobs. She has moved and didn't receive it. She has called and still hasn't gotten one. How can she file her return without one?
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.
She can request a tax account transcript from IRS by calling 1-800-829-1040. They can fax this information to you.

This transcript will have all the income reported under your SS#. YOu can use this information to file the tax return.

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I don't have a fax machine. Will they email me the info I need?
Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.
They would not email but they can send it in mail to you.

Let me know if you have any question.