How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15580
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1990 payed my late taxes by mounthly payment in full, docket

Customer Question

1990 payed my late taxes by mounthly payment in full, docket number35553, trying to buy a home, need copy of payoff . where do I go. thank you
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 7 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer.

Requests can be made by phone to the Collection Division, Special Collections Unit at(NNN) NNN-NNNN

You may also obtain a State Tax Clearance Certificate from any Louisiana Department of Revenue office.

Here is a link to the listing so you can choose the one nearest you:


I would call them first to make sure that the pay off is listed in the system and inquire if you need bring anything specific with you to the office. There was no mention of a fee for the document on the revenue website.


I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX information is helpful,