How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a wholesale lumber company in Alabama. Do I need a Georgia

This answer was rated:

I own a wholesale lumber company in Alabama. Do I need a Georgia tax exempt form?



If you are purchasing lumber or other supplies that will be for re-sale, you should not have to pay sales tax on your purchases, and you will need to give your suppliers a tax exemption form for their records.


Below is a link to the GA sales tax exemption form which you should provide to your vendors.


If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.


Thank youCustomer/p>



Merlo and 4 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you