How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lost my Michigan 1009-G refund tax form. Can I get another

Customer Question

I lost my Michigan 1009-G refund tax form. Can I get another copy on-line?

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Hello Tony,


Michigan does not make this information available over the internet. You would need to call or write them to obtain another copy of the 1099-G form.


If the only thing that was reported to you on the 1099-G form was the Michigan state refund that you received last year, you could find this amount by looking at your 2008 Michigan state tax return to see what the refund amount was that you were due to receive.


If this was helpful please press the Accept button.


Thank you Tony



Merlo and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
How do I pay you? I clicked out of the payment form before I had a chance to complete it.
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Hello rye,


It shows on my end that you already completed your deposit. The experts here actually have no direct access to the deposits you made, but it does show on my screen that the deposit was made, so as far as I can tell you have already paid for this question by accepting it. Thank you.



Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you!
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for using JA