How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Robin D. Your Own Question
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 15328
Experience:  15years with H & R Block. Divisional leader, Instructor
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Robin D. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

this is jimbob558 another question i just found out techincally

Resolved Question:

this isCustomeranother question i just found out techincally i m still on the mortgage and the house was purchased in 2002 do i then still qualify for a credit and excactly what does that mean for my taxes
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Robin D. replied 7 years ago.
See my previous post on thisCustomer
Robin D. and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you