How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chad Oberg Your Own Question
Chad Oberg
Chad Oberg, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 174
Experience:  10 + years of accounting and tax experience, financial statements and business planning
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Chad Oberg is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

do i get a tax rebate if i refinanced my house in 2009

Resolved Question:

do i get a tax rebate if i refinanced my house in 2009?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Chad Oberg replied 7 years ago.



If you are talking about the home tax credit, which I believe you are, the law is set-up to give money to "long-term home owners" who bought another new home in 2009. Unfortunately, the law does not assist individuals that have refinanced there existing home. Please see the below link for more information:

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.





Chad Oberg and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you