How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marvin,EA Your Own Question
Marvin,EA, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 1672
Experience:  Enrolled to Represent Taxpayers Before The IRS
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Marvin,EA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a copy of my 1993 tax return for social security

Resolved Question:

How do I get a copy of my 1993 tax return for social security purposes?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Marvin,EA replied 7 years ago.

Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. The IRS only keeps tax return records for 10 years but you can get a copy of your 1993 W-2s from the Social Security Administration.


Request copy of your 1993 W-2s from Social Security using Form 4506,, and sent to:



Office of Central Operations,

Division of Earnings records Operations

P.O. Box 33003

Baltimore, MD 21290


Include the following:

Your SSN

The exact name shown on your Social Security card;

Any different names shown on your W-2

Your complete mailing address;

The year(s) of which you need copies

Your daytime telephone number; and

The reason for your request

Marvin,EA and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you