How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

is it possible to get a small loans against my 2009 tax return

Customer Question

is it possible to get a small loans against my 2009 tax return? and if so how do i go about doing so?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Hello sewad,


There are several tax preparation firms which offer you an advance on any refund that you have coming, but they do charge a fee for this service.


One of the more well known services to use for this is H&R Block. They call this a Refund Anticipation Loan and you may apply by visiting any H&R Block office in your area.


If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.


Thank you sewad