Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
9573734

is it possible to get a small loans against my 2009 tax return

Customer Question

is it possible to get a small loans against my 2009 tax return? and if so how do i go about doing so?
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.

Hello sewad,

There are several tax preparation firms which offer you an advance on any refund that you have coming, but they do charge a fee for this service.

One of the more well known services to use for this is H&R Block. They call this a Refund Anticipation Loan and you may apply by visiting any H&R Block office in your area.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you sewad