How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask jgordosea Your Own Question
jgordosea, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3161
Experience:  I've prepared all types of taxes since 1987.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
jgordosea is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a local tax specialist to help me create the correct

Resolved Question:

I need a local tax specialist to help me create the correct entity and structure for my new venture. My zip code is 92029
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  jgordosea replied 7 years ago.



We are not able to recommend or refer to a particular firm or individual on the site.


The easiest and fastest way to locate an Enrolled Agent in your area is to visit You can search by zip code and specialty (Search by Profession) at Find an Enrolled Agent -


Most tax practitioners will meet initially to discuss your situation and offer their services at little or no cost. You can interview several to find a provider you can trust.


Best wishes.

jgordosea and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you