How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What is the form to complete for Rent Credit ---what form does

Resolved Question:

What is the form to complete for Rent Credit ---what form does the owner of the house complete?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello stalin

Are you talking about the form that you provide to your tenants so they may claim the rent credit in MN?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  Merlo replied 7 years ago.
Hello again stalin,

You would complete Form CRP and give that to your tenant.

The CRP forms for rent paid during 2009 are not yet available. These forms will come out later this year, and they must be given to your tenants no later than January 31st, 2010.

Here is a link to the 2008 CRP form along with the instructions, just so you can see the form and how it is completed. The 2009 forms will be available sometime before the end of this year and you will be able to access those from through the state's website.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you stalin

Edited by Merlo on 10/3/2009 at 2:24 PM EST
Merlo and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you