RD
RD, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Experience:  CPA, MBA, Over 10 yrs of experience in tax planning and business consulting..
510454

i got my tax endeavor card weeks ago but my money still hasnt

Customer Question

i got my tax endeavor card weeks ago but my money still hasn't been posted to it. ithe money should have been there on sept 1,09
Category: Tax
Expert:  RD replied 7 years ago.
You need to check the status of your refund at the IRS website below-

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

If you find that the refund has been issued but you do not see balance on the debit card than I would suggest to to contact the IRS or the customer service at Tax Act (I presume you filed using Tax Act).

Let me know if you have any question.

Please note: This advice is provided with the understanding that all the relevant facts have been provided by you. Any change in facts might affect the advice given and hence may not be relied on in such cases. Nothing contained in this reply was intended or written to be used, can be used by any taxpayer, or may be relied upon or used by any taxpayer for the purposes of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer under the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.