Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
9573734

Im looking for an enrolled agent for OIC in the bay area.

Customer Question

I'm looking for an enrolled agent for OIC in the bay area.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Here is a link to the National Assoc of Enrolled Agents website.

On the left hand side there is a link you can select to find an enrolled agent in your area.

http://www.naea.org/memberportal/Resources/ForTaxpayers/whatis_EA.htm

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank youCustomer

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am looking for an enrolled agent that specializes in Offers in Compromise that I can meet with face-to-face, will see me through the process and who will personally appear before the IRS on my behalf.

While this list is somewhat helpful, the search is too broad. I live in the bay area of CA and would like to find someone more local to work with and not have to search through pages of enrolled agents.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Expert:  Merlo replied 8 years ago.
Hello againCustomer

I will be happy to put your question back on the open board to see if anyone here in the forum personally has any recommendations for you.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX recommendation is what I'm looking for.

Many thanks,

Kathy