Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

aCCORDING TO AN IRS AGENT H7R BOCK IS ASKING ME PAY 5TIMES

Customer Question
WHAT THE IRS NEEDS TO...
aCCORDING TO AN IRS AGENT H7R BOCK IS ASKING ME PAY 5TIMES WHAT THE IRS NEEDS TO RECOCILE MY 09 AUDIT -PLEASE HELP ME BEFOREI CONSIDER.........
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Tax
8/4/2009
Tax Professional: Merlo, Accountant replied 8 years ago
Merlo
Merlo, Accountant
Could you please clarify your situation here.

Are you being audited by the IRS? If so, for what tax year are you being audited?

How much is the IRS saying you owe in additional tax?

What is it that H & R Block says you must pay more for?

2007 irsis not the ouestion h&RIS MEDICAL AND CHARITY
<p> Yes, for the year 2007 on medical, dental and charity. My husband called an IRS agent and she said with out deductions verified $4,000.00, On the other hand H&R Block says in the range of $20,000.00,30,000.00. They do not give a reason it would be this much. Help us please. Something is very wrong, we need some support and strong advice!</p>
Your question has been placed on the open board in the tax forum. If someone there can help you, they will respond to your question.
<p>We are being audited for the year 2007 on Medical, Dental, and charity. My husband took information to the H&R Block lady and she is very uncooperative and claims we owe $30,000.00!! We never made that much in a year!!!!   </p><p>IRS agent the my husband spoke with yesterday went through the numbers and said we owe $4,000.00 and that is with no verification. </p><p> Our question is whom do we believe, it is driving us crazy with worry!.   We are retired people</p>
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney