How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Merlo Your Own Question
Merlo, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 9783
Experience:  25+ years tax consulting. Specializing in returns for US citizens living abroad
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Merlo is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do you report an Individual of tax evasion in Poland

This answer was rated:

How do you report an Individual of tax evasion in Poland?
Hello Mchl,

To report someone in Poland who you think is guilty of tax evasion or tax fraud, you would need to write a letter to the Ministry of Finance at the following address:

Ministerstwo Finansów
ul. Swietokrzyska 12
00-916 Warszawa,

tel. (+48 22) 694 55 55

You should include in your letter as many details as you have about the person involved and the reasons you believe he is evading taxes. Include all the current information you have on this person, including his current address, current employer and any other information you have.

If this was helpful please press the Accept button. Positive feedback is also appreciated.

Thank you Mchl.

Merlo and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I truely appreciate your help, Thank you!
Thank you Mchl